Saturday, January 10, 2009

Another Blog Award :)


I received this "Your Blog is Fabulous" award from Sandy at OrganizeWithSandy! Make sure you stop by her blog, she has some GREAT tips for organizing you home, your life and your family. Thank you so much Sandy I think your blog is Fabulous too!

Organize With Sandy

This Fabulous award comes with a few rules: Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I'm sharing the love with these blogs....

Photobucket



The Coupon Coup

Feels like home

A Kindred Spirit's Thoughts

painter_mommy_blog_badge

A Cowboy's Wife

Mommy Brain Reports

Womb At The Innsane

Photobucket

I enjoy each of these blogs and I am sure you will too. Some of these "Fabulous" ladies even have more than one blog! I don't know how they keep up.

Happy reading :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics