Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Need a Hotel for Blogher? Check out Affinia Chicago

BlogHer is coming up fast! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I miss my bloggy and twitter friends and I can not wait to hang out with them "in real life" in Chicago.

While meeting up with friends and learning to become a better blogger is fantastic, it is quite a strain on the budget of a single income family with 4 kids. I have been trying to get sponsors for my trip because without sponsors I would not be able to go. Thankfully Affinia Hotels has generously come forward to help out myself, Beth from Plus Size Mommy, Jerri Ann from Mom E Centric and Shelly from Blog 4 mom. They have generously given us 2 suites to stay in during the conference. We were all prepared to share 1 room but they stepped up and offered us 2 rooms!

After a long day of learning, socializing, networking and fun I will be crashing here

Look at this gorgeous room

This beautiful lobby will welcome me to my "home away from home"

I can even choose the pillow I want from their pillow menu


Affinia Chicago is a short walk (less than one mile) to the conference location and lord knows I could use the exercise so that's a bonus for me!

If you are looking for a place to stay while at Blogher check out these special offers Affinia has:

City Style Package ~ get the insider "411" on Chicago Botiques and receive shopping discounts around town ~ packages start at $179 per night.

Work Hard, Play Harder Package ~ Internet access, fax service and phone along with a bottle of wine and a late check out ~ packages start at $175 per night.

B & B in the City ~ breakfast for 2 each morning ~ packages start at $169 per night.

Traveling somewhere else this year, Affinia Hotels also has locations in New York City and Washington DC

Thank you Affinia Hotels, I cannot wait to sink my weary head into one of your Magnetic Therapy Pillows! My children will thank you too when mommy comes home all relaxed and rejuvenated from her trip!

See you in Chicago!

If you are looking for someone to represent your product or business at Blogher, I am still looking for a sponsor for my airfare, contact me at craftymamaof4@gmail.com if you are interested in helping me out.





Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Organize with Sandy said...

Good for you Kim!!! That certainly helps doesn't it?
Let me know if they ask for any more bloggers who need rooms!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics