Sunday, April 26, 2009

Random Picture Challenge

I am so excited the computer that stores all of my photos is up and running again. Now that I have my beloved photos back again I can participate in 4 little men & girly twins Random picture challenge again! Make sure you go to 4littlemen.blogspot.com to see the other photos from this week!

This weeks challenge
2002
8th folder, July
25th photo

WOW this is way back before I even had my own digital camera, it so happens that my cousin had one and I have photos on my computer from that year they not organized very well so this one is from the 8th folder.

This is my cousins son in the October of 2002, he is 9 months old here, playing in the playroom at my Aunt's house. It's amazing how fast the time goes! He seems so grown up now.






Bookmark and Share

 
Clicky Web Analytics