Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In Memory of Madeline Alice Spohr




I have no words, just tears for a little girl I have never met.

A few weeks ago I first saw Maddie's sweet smile during 5 Minutes for Mom's UBP Chris Mann concert hosted by Heather Sphor. Now Maddie is smiling down upon us from God's hands. My heart goes out to Heather and Mike Sphor, I cannot begin to fathom what they are feeling right now.

The Sphor family has reqested that in lieu of flowers, donations be made to The March of Dimes in Maddie's memory. Your gift may only be a few dollars, but that few dollars will help make a difference in the lives of children like Maddie.

*photos taken from Heather's Flickr collection





Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Robin ~ PENSIEVE said...

You've got the sweetest heart, Kim. I'm writing a post now, but can't manage to find the words, ya know? Maddie is the second child I know who's died on my son's birthday (he just celebrated 12). This loss is unimaginable.

:(

xo

 
Clicky Web Analytics