Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flash in the Pan Winners

The winners (chosen by random.org) of the free 1 year memberships to A Flash in the Pan are

#13 @hollyv
#23 @susieqtpie
#5 @sbshell


and the contestant who gets an entry into the Grand Prize drawing is

#8 @madly59


Join the party tonight on twitter to see who wins the Grand Prize! Also if you didn't win one of my free memberships, don't worry there are more being given out at the party tonight! Party starts 7pm est use hashtag #FIPan

See you there and congratulations to my winners! Please DM me your email address @craftymamaof4 on twitter







Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Sparkles by Shell said...

Hey Kim~ I can't DM you :( my personal email is shell @ sparklesbyshell.com

Susie Buetow said...

This was a fun party! Congrats to all the winners! I just want to make sure that I didn't miss on the email on what to do to get my 1 year membership I won! Thanks! susieqtpie

 
Clicky Web Analytics