Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby

When I think back to when I was younger, all I ever wanted to do was have a daughter. A beautiful princess who would let me braid her hair and teach her about make-up. I told everyone I was gonna get pregnant on my honeymoon and I did. There was no doubt in my mind once I found out I was pregnant that she was going to be the little girl I always dreamed about and on April 19, 1997 I met her and she was just as I had imagined her (except I couldn't braid her hair yet lol).
Last week she turned 12 and I don't know where all the years have gone. Here is a small look at my little girl through the years.



We have basically quit having birthday parities because it is just too expensive with 4 kids, plus 3 of them have birthday's within a month. So, they get to pick where they would like to go for dinner as a family. This year my daughter asked if we could see Hannah Montana the Movie instead of dinner out and she choose to have meatball hoagies for dinner at home. So the 2 of us went to see the movie, we laughed, we cried and we had a great girl time together, alone, without all the boys in the family. I hope we can continue to do this for many more years before she becomes too busy for mom time.

Happy Birthday baby girl!
I love you,
Mom




Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Therese said...

She is so adorable. Isn't is amazing how fast the time goes by, my oldest one is 9, and I know what you mean by it being to expensive for all of the birthdays for the kids. We were just talking about what we were going to do for my 5 year old that is turning 6. So when are the chefs scheduled to come cook for you, I bet you can't wait.

sue janocko said...

LOVE THE VIDEO...
NO MATTER WHAT AGE SHE IS, IT SEEMS LIKE SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN THAT AGE.
IT SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY THAT SHE WAS BORN, YET, IT'S LIKE SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN HERE...
AND SHE'S DEFINITELY BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT...
LOVE YA LOTS.

 
Clicky Web Analytics