Munchie Mug is a snack cup that has a soft fabric closure in the lid that allows little hands to dip into the snacks without spilling the contents! I love my Munchie Mug! I have a 3 year old and I babysit several other children and it is fantastic for avoiding spills. The kids love it too! Here are a few photos of them trying it out.
It even works upside down!
Munchie Mug is great for all kinds of snacks. So far we have tried grapes, cereal, teddy grahams, and M & M's. We also tried popcorn but it crumbled when they tried to pull it through the fabric lid.
They only complaint I have "heard" about the Munchie Mug is from my 3 dogs. LoL, they are not so happy about the fact that their unlimited supply of Cheerios is now nonexistent!
Munchie Mugs are made in the USA in Sonoma, CA and are 100% FDA approved and #5 BPA-free polypropylene. They are also dishwasher safe.
You can order one here for just $12.95! This would make a GREAT baby shower gift.
You can also win one here on my blog!
Here's what you need to do to win:
Main Entry: You must complete both parts to be eligible
1. Subscribe to my blog via reader (panda on upper right sidebar) leave comment.
2. Go to munchiemug.com here and leave a comment telling me who manufactures the Munchie Mug.
1. Follow me on Twitter here. Leave a comment.
2. Follow my blog (left sidebar) and leave a comment
3. Tweet this contest by copying and pasting this tweet "Win a great snack holder for your toddler! Munchie Mug is a must have! http://tinyurl.com/bx388e" You can do this 1 time each day. Leave a comment
4. Post a link to this giveaway on your blog. Leave a link to your blog in your comment.
5. Grab my button (right sidebar) and post it on your blog. Leave a comment.
6. Stumble or Digg this post. Leave a comment.
7. Go to MomFaves here and Fav the Munchie Mug. Leave a comment.
PLEASE READ THIS!
US entries only please. Please make sure to leave a valid email address or your Twitter ID in each of your comments. I will not hunt you down if you win. If you do not follow the entry requirements as stated above, your entry will be invalid, so please make sure you read the directions carefully :) This contest will end at 6 pm EST, Tuesday, March 3rd. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be notified via email or Twitter DM. The winner will also be posted on this blog. The winner has 48 hrs from the time of the posting to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen.